The Chiyoda Campus Administration Office issues certificates and transcripts to those who are currently enrolled, have completed, or have withdrawn from the following graduate schools/programs. Requests can be made in person or by post. (Requests by phone, fax, or email are not accepted.)

  • Financial Strategy Program, School of Business Administration, Hitotsubashi University Business School
  • Hitotsubashi University Business School, School of International Corporate Strategy (Hitotsubashi ICS)
  • Business Law Department, Graduate School of Law
  • Graduate School of International Corporate Strategy (ICS)

Requesting in person

Please visit the Chiyoda Campus Administration Office (5th floor of the National Center of Sciences) with suitable ID (e.g., student ID card, driver's license, health insurance card, passport, residence card) and fill out the Certificate Request Form. To request (pick up) certificates via a proxy, a power of attorney (no specified form) and a copy of the applicant’s ID are required.

 Those wishing to receive certificates by post should bring with them a self-addressed, stamped envelope.

*It may be the case that certificates cannot be issued on the same day due to system maintenance.

 Requesting by post

Please send the following three items by postal mail to the Chiyoda Campus Administration Office.

  • Certificate Request Form
  • Copy of ID (e.g., student ID card, driver's license, health insurance card, passport, residence card)

In the case of using a health insurance card as ID, please mask the insured person’s number (被保険者等記号・番号等).

NB: When requesting certificates via a proxy, please also enclose a power of attorney (no specified form) and a copy of the proxy’s ID.

  • Self-addressed, stamped envelope

When requesting a large number of certificate copies or sealed certificates, please enclose a large envelope and extra stamps. Any unused stamps will be returned. When requesting from overseas, please enclose International Reply Coupons (IRCs).

For those who have changed their name after graduation

In the event of having changed your name after graduation, please indicate the name used while enrolled at school. To have a certificate issued under your new name, please submit an original copy of the relevant extract of your family register (戸籍抄本) issued within three months. This original document will not be returned.

Mailing address:
Chiyoda Campus Administration Office
Hitotsubashi University
Suite 501, National Center of Sciences
2-1-2 Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8439 Japan
Office hours: 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Monday to Friday (except holidays)
Email address: *Please contact in advance with any questions.
There is no fee for certificate printing. Certificates will be issued (shipped) within 3 business days of a request being received (arrival in the mail); longer in the case of special/old certificates. It is therefore recommended to make requests well in advance.


Stay connected to Hitotsubashi ICS Family: Hitotsubashi-ICS-connect

Hitotsubashi-ICS-connect is an online platform that allows our alumni to reconnect with each other, mentor fellow alumni and current students, post and search for jobs, events, and share professional insights. Come and join our alumni community, register today!