Learn about her approach as ICS's Career Service Director
- Supports MBA students who want to advance their career in Japan.
- Offers a "tailored-made" career guidance for the FT MBA students at Hitotsubashi ICS.
- Actively engages with companies to explain what sets ICS students apart.
Student Voice | Wilson Yeung - internships in Tokyo
- This led to an internship in Tokyo, with Dai Nippon Printing.
- They were very much open to experimenting and trying new things and this gave me the opportunity to experience the Japanese workplace.
- I am extremely thankful for Hitotsubashi ICS’s career services office for making this internship happen.
Working in Japan as a foreigner
- At my current company, management are reluctant to give feedback in a formal setting.
- I learned about nemawashi at Hitotsubashi ICS, but I thought that was something from the past. To my surprise, it is still something that holds true.
- Being a foreigner working in Japan comes with access to more opportunities.
Career change after MBA
- The MBA skills that were and still are key to my successful career in marketing.
- Hitotsubashi ICS was a great place to learn how to successfully live and work in modern “flat world,” how it is essential to be open-minded and flexible.
- There were alumni and students at Open Campus sharing their experience about life at ICS, how ICS stands for “I Cannot Sleep”.
Post-graduation in Japan
- The career services director, shared with us the preliminary results of those who have already started the next stage of their career in Japan.
- The diversity of the industries and fields of their employers reflect the diversity of the students at Hitotsubashi ICS.